Monday 2 May 2011

Rise and Shine with Cole Porter!


I should really introduce this blog and talk about myself.  I started this blog with the purpose of raising awareness about life, health, death and all possibilities in our spacetime continuum.  Most of all, it is a platform to share some thoughts on food, sex, meditation.

Debería hacer una introducíon para este blog y hablar un poco sobre mi.  Empecé el blog con el proposito de aumentar la conciencia sobre la vida, salud, muerte y todas las possibilidades en nuestro continuo de espacio-tiempo.  Más que nada, es una plataforma para compartir ideas sobre la comida, sexo, meditacíon. 


Why is this called Anything Goes?  I realise that I whistle very often involuntarily and the songs reflect my mood.  But I whistle Anything Goes more than 50% of the time, especially in the mornings, thus the reason for the title.  Rise and Shine with Cole Porter!  If you are still not happy, sing it in Mandarin!

Por qúe se llama Anything Goes?  Me da cuenta que involuntariamente silbo muy a menudo las canciones que refleja mi estado de animo.  Pero es que silbo Anything Goes más que 50% de los tiempos, por eso el titulo del blog.  Que despierte y brille el sol con Cole Porter!  Si todavia no está feliz, cantala en Mandarin!

No comments:

Post a Comment